Ready to build a profitable online presence for your local business?
Create and implement a digital marketing strategy that will generate more sales for your local business in just 12 weeks.
Local Business School is the most comprehensive program available for local business owners to build an online presence that generates consistent sales.
You Can't Rely on Ribbon Cuttings, Chamber Memberships, and a Few Social Media Posts to Sustain Your Local Business
Kicking things off for your local business is actually the easiest part because people LOVE to learn about what's new in their community (the media loves it too!).
It's the 3 months post launch when you start to wonder how you should be spending your time and money to continue bringing in new and repeat business.
This is where we come in. After working with hundreds of local clients and building our very own local companies, we know how to set up, grow, and scale local businesses of all shapes and sizes.
When You Join Local Business School You Get:
- Access to step-by-step lessons to implement the Local Business Growth Method (foundations, strategy, review, accelerate)
- Bi-weekly LIVE group coaching calls directly with Emily
- Private students-only Facebook Group for ongoing support and personalized feedback when you have questions from Emily + coaches
- Ongoing updates as opportunities change
We know you want to build a local business that flourishes.
Maybe you're stuck wondering where you should focus your time and money.
Maybe you're trying a little bit of everything, struggling to juggle all the moving pieces.
Maybe you see what a competitor is doing and try to copy it believing if it works for them it could work for you.
Maybe you're already doing well in business but know things could be more profitable (and easier!).
Local Business School will help you gain the clarity and focus you need to build an online presence that attracts your ideal customers, keeps 'em coming back for me, and creates raving fans who share you online & in person to coworkers, neighbors, friends, and family.
If you follow the Local Business Growth Method step by step, you'll have tremendous focus and clarity on what to do inside your business every single day.
BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION
Learn how to:
- Identify who your ideal customer is
- Differentiate yourself and your company
- Set up and optimize your online profiles
- Get your email marketing system set up correctly
- Build your content pillars so you can speak directly to ideal customers
- Design a customer experience that creates repeat buyers and raving fans
CREATE YOUR STRATEGY
Learn how to:
- Create your very own customized online marketing strategy to bring in new customers, repeat buyers, and cultivate a community of raving fans
- Set 90-day goals with consistent actions and one-time projects that move your business forward
- Stop yourself from distractions and stay focused (no more shiny object syndrome!)
BONUS: We review every strategy if completed within 90 days of enrolling!
REVIEW THE RESULTS
Learn how to:
- Use DATA to make decisions, not emotion or what you see others doing
- Set up and use Google Analytics to understand how users engage on your website
- Look at social media insights so you can create content that is actually generating impact
- Assess the success of your email marketing campaigns using data from your service provider
- Track qualitative data like comments from customers or things you notice in reviews
ACCELERATE YOUR IMPACT
Learn how to:
- Use Instagram to supercharge your local business growth
- Build a personal brand to leverage your business (people do business with people!)
- Use Facebook effectively to promote your company
- Skyrocket your sales with email marketing
- Delegate and outsource the tasks that aren't profitable
Ready to Build Something Magical & Profitable?
We'll help you on every step of the journey.
We'll give you all the tools you need to successfully graduate Local Business School in 12 weeks.
Our curriculum will walk you every step you need to know to build the most effective, profitable strategy for your business.
You get to chat with the Love Local team and other students in our biweekly coaching calls designed to answer your questions and work through any obstacles.
This is the place you'll go to submit homework and get honest feedback from our coaches and other students. In here, you'll find the perfect blend of inspiration + accountability.
No more staring at a blank screen. We'll provide you with our strategy framework, canned emails, post ideas, and so much more to help you save time & get things done.
I'm a [insert your own type of] local business. Is this right for me?
Can I really get through this in 12 weeks?
What do I need to complete this course?
Do I only have access for a certain amount of time?
Still on the fence? Hear from our community.
We've worked with local brands of all shapes and sizes and continue finding ways to ensure they are generating consistent sales.
Meet a Few of Our Students
Tricia is the owner of Trixies Salon & Spa, a brick & mortar business that specializes in customized hair and spa services, bridal hair and makeup, and is home to a clothing and accessories boutique. Tricia joined LBS to learn new business strategies and continue accelerating growth in her business!
Katie owns ATG Photo Bus, a mobile photo booth company that she brought to life in the last few years. ATG Photo Bus brings something extra special to events (weddings, corporate parties, etc.) with their 68' VW Bus, Piper, who has been converted into Iowa's cutest photo booth on wheels. Katie joined LBS to ensure she had all the pieces in place to position her business for explosive growth!
Lauren is in the process of launching Good Sunday, a subscription-based slow cooker meal service providing frozen meals for your family directly to your doorstep. Lauren joined LBS to help nail down the details of her business launch and get ready to hit the gas and go live.
Jill is a lifestyle photographer for families and brands who focuses on genuinely connecting with her clients to produce authentic, soulful images that tell their story. Jill joined LBS to clarifying her brand message and create a strong strategy to attract local clients.